American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So sad, he was really good. You met him Mary? Only 35, I guess you can get a blood clot at any age.

RIP Michael John...............

Joy ;(

NJ

Hi everyone, I was just browsing through the new releases on Amazon and caught that Crystal Bowersox had a new CD being released today called “Promises”.  This CD only has 7 tracks for some reason and Amazon says they’re already out of stock! So I don’t know if they’re mistaken  or it was really popular and much anticipated. Although, judging from no customer reviews, I'm guessing the listing is wrong. What I find interesting is that it’s released on the label “Mamasox”, which I’m guessing is her own label, since this was her nickname on A I. I’ll keep an ear on this guy, but just wanted to make you aware. I personally loved her first 2 albums. That’s it for  now. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

http://www.amazon.com/Promises-Crystal-Bowersox/dp/B00NPPM4BU/ref=s...

Didn't know if anyone is watching American Idol but was scanning through and one of the contestants just sang When A Man Loves A Woman and they had Michael Bolton's version...the judges loved it!!

Saw it all on Twitter for American Idol have posted a tweet to Michael with video and plenty of tweets have followed on from.  Unfortunately can't capture video for it is on Fox TV and when I go into watch on their site it doesn't come up for me as only available in certain areas and can't capture from their tweet.  He was pretty good and that was one of the guys, Trent Harmon, who Michael tweeted with, during the series he was a contestant, wishing him good luck.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Gail and Sylvia, here is last night’s Trent Harmon’s  performance of WAMLAW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd8ktvE3w3w

You be the judge. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for link Sylvie and I liked his version.....it's not Michael nor a copy of Percy Sledge but I liked it !!! 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi everyone, today I have awesome news for A I fans:  I am so thrilled and basically beside myself happy to be able to share, that just about an hour ago, on "Live with Kelly and Ryan", Kelly Ripa announced that Ryan Seacrest will be returning as host for a new season of "American Idol"!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boSM1EoPF1M

Everything Kelly says in this video I agree with and I am just so thrilled that "the" voice competition/talent show will be back on the air! It is absolutely confirmed and Ryan said they'd be starting auditions soon. It's my understanding that auditions used to start in August. I will definitely be looking forward to the show and sharing my favorite picks. That's it for now. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service