It is getting to be that time of year again...time flies doesn't it!  I will be collecting Birthday cards to be sent to Michael for anyone who would like to send them to me.  I will need to have them by February 17th.  This gives me time to get the mail from you and package it up and get it to Michael by the 26th.  If you need my address, please private message me on this site or email me at boltoninfo@aol.com.

You can also send your cards to Michael's charity address and they will get them to Michael. That address would be:

Michael Bolton

c/o Michael Bolton Charities, Inc.

P.O. Box 936

Branford, CT 06405

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Gail

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million Gail for info and for doing again.  The year's certainly are flying by, tooooooooooo darn fast, and as they say it's either because you're getting older, or, are enjoying yourself so much ... will definitely take the latter !!! lol

Thanks again !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Gail can I get your address to send a birthday card to Michael Bolton? Thank you

You can send me a message on facebook if you like.

Hi Judy, as Gail stated in her initial post, the easiest way to get her address is to write to: boltoninfo@aol.com and she'll get back to you as soon as  she can. It's easier for her too.  You could get in touch with her privately on this site, but you'd need to send her a friend request, which I'm not sure you're familiar with, although I could help if you need to. :D Take care Judy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Judy, please email me at the address given above.  Thanks

Dear Gail, Thank you for doing this again , I would like to know if this only can send a card ,or some small gift as well or not ?? Regards, thida,

Thida,,,sorry I'm not forwarding any gifts. If you want to send a small gift you will need to send it to the MBC address. I'm only forwarding cards. Thanks! Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service