Tours, Gigs, and Announcements (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mantova's concert cancelled

Hello everyone: Latest news from Italy. Michael is suffering laryngitis and is unable to sing. The weather in Milan was frozen, so maybe th…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

0 Mar 4, 2010

Concert in Zürich, Switzerland, Jan. 22th

Yesterday I attendet Michael`s concert in Zürich. What a great show!!!Michael`s voice soundet a little bit husky and he said he has  a cold…

0 Mar 4, 2010

Michael in Barcelona ,january 2010:)

Hi! I would like to know if somewone goes to Barcelona to see him??? We can meet us before the concert...I would like to know the other peo…

0 Mar 4, 2010

Michael Bolton will perform in Quebec

Sylvie Boisvert asked me to post this message for you all to see it: Michael Bolton se produira au Grand Théâtre de Québec le dimanche 21 m…

0 Mar 4, 2010

BARCELONA AND MADRID

Hi all!!! I have just joined this forum because I need to share with all of you my experience last Saturday. Michael concert in Madrid was…

0 Mar 4, 2010

Barcelona and Madrid

Hello!Ok, here is Pilar in cloud number 9 calling Earth!!!! LOL The concerts in Spain have been wonderful, but what am I going to say!!!???…

0 Mar 4, 2010

Gutted!!! Royal Albert Hall in November....

Janis has just told me that she doesnt think that she will be at the RAH in November backing for Michael. Dejah and Sandra will be there an…

0 Mar 4, 2010

Gala 2010

Gail long shot i know but do you have an idea of when the Gala in September will be held - am hoping for 12 September so that i can complet…

0 Mar 4, 2010

All sold out for January 17th in Portugal

Couldn't buy a single ticket...........................     A suggestion: MIKE, PLAY AND SING FOR US ONE MORE DAY, PLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE…

0 Mar 4, 2010

Contest for tickets/passes to Italian Concert

I've pasted an article below for those in Italy or those wanting to attend the Milan or Mantua concerts. This is a contest posted (I don't…

0 Mar 4, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service